We are a member of the ICAEW Business Advice Service
With the right information you can make the right decisions.
Our advice is relevant, helpful and we pride ourselves on ensuring you really do understand our advice.
Our services include:
• Business and tax solutions
• Advice on bookkeeping, accounting and record keeping
• Advice in setting up your business and all the regulatory, tax and legal requirements
• Advice on the best structure for your business
• Due diligence reports on prospective business purchases
• Business plans and budgeting
• Business valuations for sale or purchase
• Assistance with selling or purchasing a business
• Advice on the different finance options available, and help in selecting the best form of finance or capital for your business
• Advice on any relevant grants you may be able to apply for
• The ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS) provides professional advice for owner-run businesses, Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and new business startups.
• There is no legal definition of the term ‘accountant’ and anyone can call themselves an accountant – therefore you are only offered protection and quality from a qualified Chartered Accountant
• To qualify as a Chartered Accountant you must study and train for several years
• To engage in public practice as a Chartered Accountant you must obtain a Practicing Certificate by proving you have sufficient knowledge, experience and training
• A Chartered Accountant must keep up to date with training and professional developments, ensuring their clients receive the most up to date and relevant knowledge available
• As a member firm of the ICAEW, Greenwave clients are guaranteed quality and security
• Only a qualified accountant can provide an Accountant’s Report to many regulatory bodies and financial institutions